Mussafah – Abu Dhabi, BMS, Lighting Control, Access Card System:
A unique project in terms of HVAC system and intensive multi-systems integration and interaction.
HVAC system consists of:
- Chilled beam circuit served by FAHU directly and active façade exhaust fan.
- Normal 2-way chilled water system feeding FCUs and AHUs.
- Underfloor pre-cooling circuit
The lighting control system is using the active façade to direct the sunlight towards the ceiling causing natural sunlight effect and by controlling the lighting fixture circuits to maintain the desired light intensity.
BMS, Lighting control and Access card systems are exchanging rooms’ occupancy status, day/night settings and other operation modes via Lontalk protocol to achieve the most optimum energy consumption with the best comfort levels for occupants.
- 170 Lon Devices from 5 different vendors.
- More than 20 SNVT type data exchange between them.
- More than 600 monitored / controlled point.